What's new

Celebration Day for My Family

seabee1999

On the lookout for new chicks
We all have dates that we remember more than others. Today is a celebration day for my family. It was one year ago today that the abuse my oldest daughter (6 then) endured by best friend (7 then) And neighbor ended. In short, my daughter befriended the neighbor and through a series of events had endured several weeks of lewd acts and being violated. My wife was met at our house by the police and both of our children were taken from us until things could clear from an investigation. Because of my daughter’s bravery to tell the truth, we were reunited as a family on Oct 4th.

Today is significant because today is the Jewish New Year. In honor of that, my family and I made a joyful noise on our front porch and celebrated the day. It is a new year with new opportunities and beginnings for our family and we cherish our time together because there was a time of uncertainty. My daughter is my hero and I am so proud of her for her courage. She was so brave and so strong to tell the investigators the truth of what happened to her.

Obviously there’s more to this story but in the end we’re together as a family and we’re looking to what new things will happen moving forward. Thanks for taking the time to read.

brandaves

With a great avatar comes great misidentification
I'm happy you have something to celebrate out of a sad series of events. My family is celebrating also...but for very different reasons. Today is my father's birthday! I sent him off some KBV Burlier Morning Pipe as a gift.

Enjoy the day my friend!

seabee1999

On the lookout for new chicks
I'm happy you have something to celebrate out of a sad series of events. My family is celebrating also...but for very different reasons. Today is my father's birthday! I sent him off some KBV Burlier Morning Pipe as a gift.

Enjoy the day my friend!

Many thanks Brandon! Gonna head out here shortly to get some frozen custard and I’ll smoke a pipe later this evening.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
We all have dates that we remember more than others. Today is a celebration day for my family. It was one year ago today that the abuse my oldest daughter (6 then) endured by best friend (7 then) And neighbor ended. In short, my daughter befriended the neighbor and through a series of events had endured several weeks of lewd acts and being violated. My wife was met at our house by the police and both of our children were taken from us until things could clear from an investigation. Because of my daughter’s bravery to tell the truth, we were reunited as a family on Oct 4th.

Today is significant because today is the Jewish New Year. In honor of that, my family and I made a joyful noise on our front porch and celebrated the day. It is a new year with new opportunities and beginnings for our family and we cherish our time together because there was a time of uncertainty. My daughter is my hero and I am so proud of her for her courage. She was so brave and so strong to tell the investigators the truth of what happened to her.

Obviously there’s more to this story but in the end we’re together as a family and we’re looking to what new things will happen moving forward. Thanks for taking the time to read.
I am proud of your daughter for her amazing bravery, and you for what sounds like being a good example of looking forward instead of backwards. I pray that you are always hugging that little one, as she will soon enough be a big Daddy's girl! The years fly my friend.

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
Strength and courage in the face of adversity seems to be in short supply nowadays. I am happy to hear you and your family were able get through that hard spot and come out on the other side victorious.

Top Bottom