been called a lot of things
Where do you live?
Seattle
What is your age (or) generation?
What are you in the real world?
Finally, the janitor...looking to retire
What is your favorite shave setup?
I have a Maggard, Edwin Jagger 89L, Merkur 37C and a Merkur 34C on order
I settled on Feather and Gillette Silver Blue even though I still have unused blades in the sample pack
I have an Omega 10066 Boar, Whipped Dog Silvertip, Semogue 830, Satin Tip the Purest, and a Stirling synthetic on order. I have purchased a slew of nostalgic brushes on Ebay and plan to restore them either on my own or with help.
I like Cella and Figaro and Razorock XXX and have ordered several others, I like exploring scents. I keep hearing the term 'rotation' so I thought I should have one. Stay tuned. When they told me I'd save money, they lied. I have yet to use all this gear for any length of time but I have growing fondness for most of it.
What are your hobbies and favorite activities?
Cooking and staying healthy, its a work in progress. I plan to weigh after I shave.
What else should the members of B&B know about you?
I remember my dad and grandfather using brushes, shaving cream from a tube, a Gillette butterfly. I watched my dad shave sitting on the closed toilet seat. That's all the instruction I had until I learned by trial and nick/slash error. I ventured into the dark side of plastic disposables until about two months ago when I decided to reclaim my manliness and enjoy my morning routine. What a difference a close shave and a little balm can make in your day.

Last edited:

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
Welcome, Steve, to B&B and the Hall of Fame. We're glad to have you with us and I'm happy your morning shaves are brightening your day. :thumbup1:

Welcome to B&B Steve! I started wet shaving in a similar fashion, lol. But look at it this way, it's not just shaving, it's a fun hobby and serves as a man's collection, albeit a much less expensive one than others! You also get to use your collection daily. :thumbup:

Top Bottom