What's new

Ccan't seem to build lather with a Captain's Choice heavyweight bowl

Thanks. Yes I do finally seem to be getting the hang of it. I'll post my method when I've worked out a fool proof way. at the moment it just seems to take a long time to build the lather but it is at least building which is something it wasn't doing before. In addition, the lather is of very good quality. Slippery and protective which is all a face can ask for I suppose :)

Please try to have a look as well as different lather methods...

ERS4

My exploding razor knows secrets
I am also curious about this.

The moon always faces the earth on the same side because it rotates at the same time as it orbits.

But shaving brushes are not, when we turn the brush in the bowl, the brush does not rotate in the palm of the hand, so the hairs are in relative position.
I marked the fixed direction of the brush in the palm with an arrow.
It can be seen that when the brush rotates to different parts of the bowl, the red arrows cross to different orbits.
Thus it was confirmed that the concentric circles were sufficient to fiddle with the brush hair.
未命名-1.jpg

I think the main cause of the op problem is the change in volume, when changing from cup to bowl, the volume changes, so you may have to re-pinch the amount of water and soap.
From the op said that the water will splatter, I guess the water may be a little too much.

Eben Stone

Staff member
The moon always faces the earth on the same side because it rotates at the same time as it orbits.

But shaving brushes are not, when we turn the brush in the bowl, the brush does not rotate in the palm of the hand, so the hairs are in relative position.
I marked the fixed direction of the brush in the palm with an arrow.
It can be seen that when the brush rotates to different parts of the bowl, the red arrows cross to different orbits.
Thus it was confirmed that the concentric circles were sufficient to fiddle with the brush hair.
View attachment 1428019

I think the main cause of the op problem is the change in volume, when changing from cup to bowl, the volume changes, so you may have to re-pinch the amount of water and soap.
From the op said that the water will splatter, I guess the water may be a little too much.
Thanks for the ah-ha moment. :idea:

Top Bottom