What's new

Cats do the most 'darnedest' things. :-)

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
proxy.php
Uh la, la…Pepe le Pew has at last a friend (and your cat didn’t get ‘sprayed neither).
Shoulder Shrug.jpg

proxy.php
"Cats are connoisseurs of comfort." James Herriot

I love cats, but apparently they don't love me. Since Ida flooded my daughter's and her husband's duplex Sept 1, they and their 2 cats have been living in our furnished basement while repairs are made to their place. Both cats love my wife, but the male won't come out from under the furniture, if I'm downstairs and the female has drawn blood from me at least 6 times when I've tried to pet her. I know - they're cats.

If you yell at a dog, he'll try to make it up to you all day.
If you yell at a cat, he'll go and poop in your shoes.
There's a lot of truth to that. When I was a kid, I'd often go visit a friends' place for breakfast on the weekend. Mom would make pancakes, and their Siamese needed a ringside seat at the sink. This pi$$ed off his Dad, who would swat & yell at the cat, who would make beeline to the bedroom & unload in Dad's shoes. Dad never caught on 7 this happened nearly every weekend.

I yell at Suzi often, but apparently she never got the memo - the bed is a safe spot so she hangs out there ntil I later bring in some kitty treats.

Top Bottom