What's new

FS Catie's Bubbles trifecta Lancaster Leather *NEW*// Paladin Samurai 26mm Ivory

Status
Not open for further replies.
*** $OLD ***

Catie's Bubbles: Lancaster Leather - Trifecta *NEW*

90 shipped CONUS/CANADA

- EdP sprayed 2x.
- Soap untouched
- Splash still sealed

Do you have a knot code for the samurai ?
Sorry, I do not.

They seem to be a deal-breaker as its been the first question I've received from a few people, and, in hindsight, probably the reason why my other ones moved so much faster.
I'll be sure to make a note of it.

May I ask why the knot code cards are of such interest?

EclipseRedRing

I smell like a Christmas pudding
Sorry, I do not.

They seem to be a deal-breaker as its been the first question I've received from a few people, and, in hindsight, probably the reason why my other ones moved so much faster.
I'll be sure to make a note of it.

May I ask why the knot code cards are of such interest?
The knot cards will detail the specific knot code e.g. 2CLNL6. Using the knot code the particular characteristics of the knot can be obtained from the Paladin website. Many Paladin knots have different characteristics and some are more sought after than others.

The knot cards will detail the specific knot code e.g. 2CLNL6. Using the knot code the particular characteristics of the knot can be obtained from the Paladin website. Many Paladin knots have different characteristics and some are more sought after than others.
Thanks.

So would it be fair to assume that some of the knots they've offered are not worth chancing?

EclipseRedRing

I smell like a Christmas pudding
Thanks.

So would it be fair to assume that some of the knots they've offered are not worth chancing?
Not at all. Every brush or knot maker has variety in their knots and Paladin are one of the few makers that try to indicate the characteristics of the knot by the code. Some knots will suit some users more than others but they will all be good quality knots in good quality handles. To the best of my knowledge Paladin brushes are universally highly regarded, even by those who do not personally choose to use them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom