What's new

FT Catie’s Bubbles (sample) and What the puck x2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking to trade the following:
- RazoRock What the Puck Blue Label (3 test lathers, 1 use)
- RazoRock What the Puck Orange Sunrise (test lathered 5 times) did not shave with it.
- Catie’s Bubbles Tonsorial Parlour 1 ounce sample size (test lathered 1) did not shave with it.
3EF03F16-D101-4087-A432-725FF0DC5640.jpeg
E548E53E-78D2-4AA5-BEA9-24E4E4EF4194.jpeg

What I am looking for in trade (in order of preference):
- RR 400 butterscotch brush with the noir knot
- Yaqi tuxedo knot or maggard/WCS black and white knot. Longer handles preferred.
- Fat Handle tech (pre-war preference)
- Puck of MWF w/o ceramic dish.
- Also could be interested in other trade ideas. Preference given to hardware over software.
PM me with questions or trade ideas! I’m happy to throw in PolSilver blades to make a trade even if necessary, currently in the sabbatical so I cannot throw money into a deal. We each cover shipping to respective destinations, I’m located in Michigan, USA. Conus only please. Have a great day y’all!

Would also consider a Trafalgar T3, tried the T2 and found it too small. Let me know what you got y’all!

Update: RR what the puck soaps traded. Catie’s Bubbles 2oz Tonsorial Parlour still available. Lmk if your interested, what you have for trade. Couple tucks of PolSilver can be thrown in as well!
Mainly looking for the following:
- RR 400 butterscotch brush with the noir knot
- Fat Handle tech (pre-war preference)
- Puck of MWF w/o ceramic dish.
- Could always be tempted by other ideas
ECF71C4D-6696-429A-9821-5C9513DA87FF.jpeg
A1AD019A-68AE-4F3D-970F-E3092E2E07F0.jpeg

Last edited:
If anybody has a GEM micromatic with some PTFE blades they’d like to trade let me know! No experience with the GEM razors, so not sure which would be best OC or CP or bullet tip. Anyways let me know if you have one you’d like to trade for the Catie’s Bubbles and PolSilvers.

Last edited:
If anybody has a GEM micromatic with some PTFE blades they’d like to trade let me know! No experience with the GEM razors, so not sure which would be best OC or CP or bullet tip. Anyways let me know if you have one you’d like to trade for the Catie’s Bubbles and PolSilvers.
I do, I’ll pm ya

Still available, I’m reading the MMs with bumps are the smoother shavers. Lmk if you have one of those you’d be interested in trading!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom