What's new

Catie's Bubbles post shave toner?

So after reading so many glowing reviews of Catie's Bubbles shaving soaps, I decided to purchase a couple of samples from Maggard Razors (Irish Coffee and Pomander.) After one shave with Pomander and one whiff of Irish Coffee, I immediately proceeded to place an order for a full sized tub of the Irish Coffee shaving soap. I noticed yesterday that Maggard has added the Irish Coffee post shave toner to their offerings, but there isn't a single review for ANY of the Catie's Bubbles aftershaves. It's highly likely that I'll pick up a bottle of the Irish Coffee if it's good stuff, and probably the Pomander as well. I think it's scent is VERY similar to that of Strop Shoppe's Russian Tea, which happens to be one of my top 2 or 3 scents. Any of you guys tried any of the Catie's Bubbles aftershaves? It doesn't have to have been Irish Coffee or Pomander. Just wondering how they stack up performance wise compared to other splashes. TIA!

Interesting! I don't know if I'd want to wear Irish coffee as an aftershave, but I just got my full tub of Irish coffee shaving cream today and it's wonderful!

Interesting! I don't know if I'd want to wear Irish coffee as an aftershave, but I just got my full tub of Irish coffee shaving cream today and it's wonderful!

I suppose it isn't a "sexy" scent. More like "delicious!" haha! I just wish that someone here had experienced Catie's Bubble post shave toner or aftershave or whatever it's called.

I have Caties Bubbles LPV soap and aftershave. The scent is nice, but not my favorite (although many others seem to love the scent). The aftershave is one of the best I've used, very healing and very moisturizing. It is a little oily, which for me is a good thing. I typically use a balm after most aftershaves for the moisturizing aspect, with Caties Bubbles aftershave I dont need any. It absorbs very nicely, doesn't leave my skin oily or anything. It's shares a spot at the top of my list for best performing aftershaves (others for me are Speick, D.R. Harris, and Razorock)

I have Caties Bubbles LPV soap and aftershave. The scent is nice, but not my favorite (although many others seem to love the scent). The aftershave is one of the best I've used, very healing and very moisturizing. It is a little oily, which for me is a good thing. I typically use a balm after most aftershaves for the moisturizing aspect, with Caties Bubbles aftershave I dont need any. It absorbs very nicely, doesn't leave my skin oily or anything. It's shares a spot at the top of my list for best performing aftershaves (others for me are Speick, D.R. Harris, and Razorock)

That is precisely the kind of information that I was looking for when I posted this thread. Thank you sir! I'm sold! [emoji106]

Unfortunately I didnt like the toners. They left my skin oily and sticky. Had a kind of warming sensation and didnt feel refreshing.

Top Bottom