What's new

Cat O Nine Tails/Aqua Velva

Had a sample of Cat O Nine Tails. I liked it OK, but wondered if I might like it better mixed with AV. I've found that I quite like a 1 part CONT to 2 parts AV mix. I like it well enough that I might have to purchase some Cat O Nine Tails. Has anyone else tried this mix?

Had a sample of Cat O Nine Tails. I liked it OK, but wondered if I might like it better mixed with AV. I've found that I quite like a 1 part CONT to 2 parts AV mix. I like it well enough that I might have to purchase some Cat O Nine Tails. Has anyone else tried this mix?
Tried it, not bad. Took some of the sting from Cat 'o nine away. Spicy, warm, a bit cool. Reminds me of Avon Brisk Spice I believe.

Sir Bluesman, whatever rocks your boat!
For me, mixing these aftershaves, is like mixing some Scotch with Bourbon!
I personally prefer to keep with a straight aftershave.
But, again, whatever you prefer, you might be inventing a blockbuster new scent!!

AV and CONT.jpg

Top Bottom