What's new

Caswell-Massey

Gents,

I have been itching to try the Number 6 scent and the Jockey Club scent in the various forms offered i.e. talcum powder, aftershave/balm, soap, cologne etc.. Any feedback positive and negative?

I am not really interested in their shaving creams and/or soaps unless someone can convince me otherwise.

Cheers,

Joe

Joe,
When I was a young man I almost exclusively wore Jockey Club. Delightful, wonderful for the warm weather, clean and refreshing. Despite a lightness of scent, it had amazing resilience and lingered for hours. I haven't worn it in over 30 years though. I really hope it hasn't suffered the vagaries of the dreaded reformulation.

guenron said:
Joe,
When I was a young man I alsmost exclusively wore Jockey Cuub. Delightful, wonderful for the warm weather, clean and refreshing.
I haven't worn it in over 30 years though. I really hope it hasn't suffered the vagaries of the dreaded reformulation.

Hey Ron,

Thanks for the quick reply, your endorsement in and of itself just sold me, I will definitely give it a shot. What attracted me to JC initially was that I read it was the cologne of choice for JFK.

Oh, almost forgot Happy Birthday!

Cheers,

Joe

Joe,
Thanks for the birthday greetings. Now I know why Marilyn "M" (use initials for discretion) kept chasing me everytime we met...:ihih:

Joe,

Their Presidential Soaps pack has #6 and Jockey Club (as well as Almond Cold Cream). If you're looking for some good quality triple milled bath soaps, that might be a route to consider.

-Nick

Nick said:
Joe,

Their Presidential Soaps pack has #6 and Jockey Club (as well as Almond Cold Cream). If you're looking for some good quality triple milled bath soaps, that might be a route to consider.

-Nick

Hi Nick,

You are quite right, this way I have a chance to sample them all. I will check out eBay as well, I have found that they always have a pretty decent selection of items and I am quite certain I could find that Presidential Soap pack there.

Cheers,

Joe

Top Bottom