What's new

Caswell-Massey Sale!

Don't forget that Monday, the 15th, is the one day sale at Caswell-Massey! Get 20% off simply by entering the discount code 0DS5 when you checkout.

Here is there disclaimer:

*Offer good on web orders made on 8/15/05 only! Can not be combined with any other offer. Not valid on previously purchased items. No minimum order necessary.

Happy Shopping!

Randy

Hmmm. I have no experience with C-M's scents, but it is hard to pass up a 20% discount. I have lots of citrusy scents, so many of C-M's colognes are out, but I am intrigued by the description of Tricorn. Anyone have this one who can comment on what it is like?

-Scotto

I poked around and got really annoyed by the shipping charges. I put in two 3 oz items, and it shot back a $10.95 shipping charge. Give me a break. Nothing infuriates me more than companies that calculate shipping based on order price rather than weight.

I think I will be passing.

Schweet - right before the deadline!

Tricorn Cologne Spray
Roger and Gallet Vert (Green Tea)
Royall Fragrance Sampler
Sandalwood Cologne Spray

Pics and reviews to come...

rtaylor61 said:
Damn...I was so busy at work...never had a chance! Well, maybe next time!

Randy

Randy,
2 things you can do - (although one of which not being TOO ethical)

1.) Call them up - say the code wasn't working for you, and tell them ZERO as the first letter/number of the code instead of the letter "O" (I couldn't get the damn thing to work for me for 3-4 times as I was copying and pasting the cupon code you posted - which actually had a Zero which was incorrect apparently) instead of an "O" - I am sure they would give you the discount then.

2.) Call them up - tell them you were caught up with work and just plumb forgot - and hope they have some compassion!

Hell it is 11:53pm on the west coast.... you still might have a chance.

Joel...
You tempt me...but I think I'll save the bucks. Still eyeing that SR Tortoise Hog, and also thinking about one of the Filarmonica str8s at Classic.

Maybe I should just go dream...

Randy

rtaylor61 said:
Joel...
You tempt me...but I think I'll save the bucks. Still eyeing that SR Tortoise Hog, and also thinking about one of the Filarmonica str8s at Classic.

Maybe I should just go dream...

Randy
For what it is worth - Filarmonica straights are not that terribly rare.... I have had 6 of them, including two 8/8th's - both with gorgeous gold enlays. For $100 at classic shaving - might wanna look around ebay and other places for the better looking, less expensive classic filly's. The last filly I purchased about 7 months ago or so on ebay for under $10 - MINT - never used extra hollow ground 8/8th's gold inlay filarmonica with mint original box..... AND it came with a Hoffritz (new) badger brush.

Top Bottom