What's new

Caswell Massey lather does vanish!

I have used CWM colognes, AS and powder for years and really like them. I've also liked their Dr Hunters Brushless non-lathering shave cream. I recently picked up their Sandlewood and Almond shave soaps in very nice wooden bowls on a sale. Great box, great bowl, great scent. If you put some warm water on the puck while you are soaking your brush, they lather very well as long as you don't add too much water-they thin out quickly. BUT-after face lathering after shaving one cheek the rest of the lather has deflated. You can still shave with it very comfortably without drag but I find I have to relather for each quadrant at each pass. (r face, l face, r neck, l neck) It just takes a quick flash withthe brush but still.... I've read this before but honestly did not appreciate how true this is. I may try uberlather with this and if it works reserve CWM soap only for that!

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
C-M is well known for their lousy soaps.
1 +...Ditto Mark :thumbdown

Christopher
proxy.php

that's why i love it here, you guys simultaneously encourage me to spend money, but keep me from wasting it on inferior products!

It's a shame their shaving products are so poor. CM could be our answer to the historic shops of England and I'd love to support them if only they made quality creams and soaps.

Top Bottom