What's new

Caswell and Massey Men's Fragrance Sale

Hi all,

Does anyone have an opinion about the C-M Tricorn items?
If you could suggest one C-M fragrance what would it be?

Thanks.

Patrick

Tricorn was the only cologne I ever owned that my wife made me sell. Seriously powerful stuff. I once sprayed it on before taking a long car ride, and I almost threw up. It smells like a billion Werthers Original candies boiled in rat feces, with a soupçon of lark's vomit*.

*seriously, it isn't quite that bad, but it is a very intense scent that is like-it or hate-it; no in-betweens on this one

ponyplayer said:
Hi all,

Does anyone have an opinion about the C-M Tricorn items?
If you could suggest one C-M fragrance what would it be?

Thanks.

Patrick
If you like citrus/orange, Number 6!
If you want something totally different, Jockey Club!
The C&M Aura of Patchoulli is also dynamite!

CaswellMassey Sandalwood cologne has a long lasting scent. I also like Tricorn, Jockey Club, and the earlier GreenBriar. If one wants to purchase an complementary aftershave I suggest purchasing the balms since the aftershave lotions sting

Scotto said:
Tricorn was the only cologne I ever owned that my wife made me sell. Seriously powerful stuff. I once sprayed it on before taking a long car ride, and I almost threw up. It smells like a billion Werthers Original candies boiled in rat feces, with a soupçon of lark's vomit*.

*seriously, it isn't quite that bad, but it is a very intense scent that is like-it or hate-it; no in-betweens on this one

Okay. So, this won't be one of the samples that you are offering???:001_tt2:

Randy

Scotto said:

But Scotto, what does it smell like? :biggrin:

Top Bottom