What's new

Castle Forbes?

musicman1951

three-tu-tu, three-tu-tu
Lavender is my favorite. Lime is also very popular.

Important: only use a little! Usually about half the amount of product as other creams. It lathers very quickly: don't stop after 40 seconds. Yes, it looks pretty darn good, but it gets even better over the next 20 seconds.

Lavender is my favorite. Lime is also very popular.

Important: only use a little! Usually about half the amount of product as other creams. It lathers very quickly: don't stop after 40 seconds. Yes, it looks pretty darn good, but it gets even better over the next 20 seconds.
Ahhh you mean soaps, right? I was talking about their EDP's.... but their soaps looks good too!

Thanks for the input. :)

Well, I've spent this morning trying to research CF frags. I haven't been able to find a whole lot of reviews and I guess because CF is mainly noted for their shaving products their frags get overlooked. 1445 seems pretty tempting and there is matching shave cream and balm.

Castle Forbes Lime is on my wanted list. Costs a little more than offerings from Trumper and Truefitt but seems to get rave reviews online. Shame they don't do a sample kit so you can effectively try before you buy

I like all three of their main offerings for soap/cream. Have tried two of their actual scents (Keig and 1445) courtesy of samples provided in previous orders, and was not particularly fond of either. The former was rather abrasive, and the latter reminded me of something from the 80s, in the vein of Azzaro. But, they do make 10 or so scent offerings, so perhaps you will find a gem!

Top Bottom