What's new

Castle Forbes?

Is there anywhere in the US to get some of this? I am trying to find some samples also of their cologne and or aftershave. I was planning to order some shave cream and maybe cologne also but thought I would ask around to see what others have or think?

knoxcigar.com has the CF for $35. If you end up ordering let me know. I have some sample containers I can send you and you can sell me a couple samples if you like.
Cheers,
Jeff

Why is the Lime so expensive or sold out ? They quit making it I assume? Or is it just that dang good? lol

I am sure I will get some because I got some from Scotto a couple days ago and I love the scent and lather.

S

Sam

Charles has the lowest price. If you order a few shave sticks (limes matches the CF very well) you can spread out shipping. Colonial Drug ((617-864-2222) also has it and for SMF members, free shipping

Sam

pitbulls20 said:
Why is the Lime so expensive or sold out ? They quit making it I assume? Or is it just that dang good? lol

I am sure I will get some because I got some from Scotto a couple days ago and I love the scent and lather.

Hello,

Castle Forbes Limes uses pure West Indian Lime juice and therefore costs a lot more to produce. Currently this fragrance is in short supply, Andrew French would not accept the last batch produced as it was not up to standard and we have been informed that the next new batch will be available at the end of July.

Castle Forbes can be contacted directly via email, [email protected], but like TGS I am not sure they have any samples available.

Regards, Robert

Top Bottom