What's new

Castle forbes

well i took Nova316 up on his very generous offer to send me a sample of LIME & LAV CF....he's in canada, so it worked out well.

i've had CF in my cart a few times, but yet to pull the trigger with the cost, and now with the new RR offerings, it's even hard.

this will give me a chance to smell and test them 1st. thanks buddy.

well i took Nova316 up on his very generous offer to send me a sample of LIME & LAV CF....he's in canada, so it worked out well.

i've had CF in my cart a few times, but yet to pull the trigger with the cost, and now with the new RR offerings, it's even hard.

this will give me a chance to smell and test them 1st. thanks buddy.
Been there lol.

Nova316's a gent - that's awesome.

CF & Nancy Boy are my favorite creams.

Great stuff. Razorock gives it a run for the money at a fraction of the cost, though.

The CF lime is sublime.

I wholeheartedly agree with both of the above.
IMO Castle Forbes stands all alone at the very top of the chain. That being said, Razorock is so close in performance that the two are virtually indistinguishable. The price of Razorock artisan soap just about trumps whatever slight advantage that CF may have, but I will always want a tub of Castle Forbes in my stash. Always.

For my money, Castle Forbes Lavender is the best cream going. It does it all and it smells fantastic. The lavender has a rich, buttery dimension to it that I've never noticed with another cream. I'm also quite fond of Acca Kappa cream as well as Trumper's Coconut Oil, but they can't touch the fragrance of CF Lavender.

you guys aren't helping me....i was all set to buy, then i passed, now i have samples coming of Lime and Lavender, but they can't get here soon enough...

i keep adding them to my cart, the closing down, then coming back a few hours later and adding them again.

looking forward to see how these 2 smell and perform. i have a feeling, they won't disappoint.

yes they are expensive, but they are also 200ml, as opposed to 125-150ml for most tubed stuff. and from what i've heard, a little goes a long way with this stuff, like most quality products.

you guys aren't helping me....i was all set to buy, then i passed, now i have samples coming of Lime and Lavender, but they can't get here soon enough...

i keep adding them to my cart, the closing down, then coming back a few hours later and adding them again.

looking forward to see how these 2 smell and perform. i have a feeling, they won't disappoint.

yes they are expensive, but they are also 200ml, as opposed to 125-150ml for most tubed stuff. and from what i've heard, a little goes a long way with this stuff, like most quality products.

Yeah I find I always have extra on the brush when I am done... with just about everything I use lol. Start putting that Acca Kappa TUB in your cart too Bruce - the stuff is awesome and the aftershave is killer as well.

I wholeheartedly agree with both of the above.
IMO Castle Forbes stands all alone at the very top of the chain. That being said, Razorock is so close in performance that the two are virtually indistinguishable. The price of Razorock artisan soap just about trumps whatever slight advantage that CF may have, but I will always want a tub of Castle Forbes in my stash. Always.

I am a big fan of CF lavender...could you please tell me which Razorock are you talking about, is that king louis? I would like to get that. Thanks in advance

I am a big fan of CF lavender...could you please tell me which Razorock are you talking about, is that king louis? I would like to get that. Thanks in advance

i would assume it's the KL. it's an amazing product. only thing i wish it has was a stronger scent, it's very very mild. almost non-existant, but the AS wax makes up for it.

Brucered It has been dropped in the mail
you should get it any day now
and the B&B tradition of enabling AD's begins again haha let me know how you like it
There should be enough for a few shaves :)

Brucered It has been dropped in the mail
you should get it any day now
and the B&B tradition of enabling AD's begins again haha let me know how you like it
There should be enough for a few shaves :)

Thanks a bunch. I can see 2 CF full tubs in my near future :cowboy:

i have a feeling they will meet and surpass all my expectations.

Is Castle Forbes supposed to be cream or soft soap like consistency like Razorock? The sample I got looked like Razorock and smelled like razorock too.

Top Bottom