What's new

Castle Forbes is AMAZING!

Just had possibly my best shave ever with Castle Forbes Cedarwood and Sandalwood Cream! Totally enjoyable, no irritation and BBS! I'm totally amazed at how rich this stuff is and the scent is awesome! YMMV but I love Cedarwoood and Sandalwood no matter what - this is like a smokey combo of them both. I'm sure it's not for everyone, but I like it! The Lime is absolutely fantastic smelling too! Can't wait to try it as well!

Shout out to www.Shavingcreams.com who just started carrying the full line - awesome customer service as always and free shipping! So excited to find it in stock and competitively priced.

Castle Forbes is amazing! However my shavingcreams.com experience was awful. Placed an order about year ago(razor, shaving stand, couple creams) and received almost 4 weeks later without shaving stand and 1 cream was missing. Contacted customer service they apologized and told me that will ship it same day. Long story short... I never got the rest of my order or refund. Customer service never replied. Terrible experience with them. Save yourself time and money - shop somewhere else!

As for their prices - it's not different then many other B&B reputable online shops.

Their website layout sucks rancid donkey balls makes me wonder how well they wipe themselves much less how well they run their business.

Top Bottom