What's new

Castilla razor. Roller guard.

Thanks to this forum I have been able to find the mark of this razor. (Thanks Feather-man)
Although I bought it in Spain, it seems to be manufactured in Argentina. Despite this, it is rare to find argentine razors in Spain.
My machine has no engraving "Industria Argentina" as the Feather-man unit. Mine has only been recorded PAT.A.62.939

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Hello

I have the same razor with a slightly different handle. It's very aggressive but smooth. Congratulations on a beautiful razor.

Cheers
John

Here's another Argentine razor that actually came to me from Spain. Replated in nickel by one of this website's favourite replaters! This razor's been around for a while, looks like to me, but I love the look and the weight. It's completely solid "something", brass I believe. Haven't used it yet.

Industria Argentina Safety Razor, Replated Nickel 7.JPG Industria Argentina Safety Razor, Replated Nickel 5.JPG Industria Argentina Safety Razor, Replated Nickel 4.JPG Industria Argentina Safety Razor, Replated Nickel 3.JPG Industria Argentina Safety Razor, Replated Nickel 2.JPG Industria Argentina Safety Razor, Replated Nickel 1.JPG

Top Bottom