What's new

Castello Christmas Pipa and Tabaccheria Corti Review

Hello all, I hope you are all doing well and getting ready for Thanksgiving along with Advent and Christmas.

I have been buying pipes from a vendor in Italy called Tabaccheria Corti for the last few months, and I wanted to share my experience in doing so along with my new pipe.

I first started by looking for the coveted shape 55, and was having a tough time finding the pipe in a finish I liked. I read a review for them on another site and started looking them up. I found that they are really close to the Castello factory and the reviews I read were stellar.

I contacted them on pricing and spoke to Luca, who was prompt and courteous in returning my emails. We went back and fourth, and even spoke about different shapes and finishes I may want. I have rarely witnessed the level customer service that Luca provided. Warm, friendly, and willing to assist in anyway.

I have since bought four Castellos from Luca, and I have been so pleased. Shipping from Italy is DHL two day air, and is twenty dollars. If you are looking for Castello, or many other high end pipes don't hesitate to look him up.

I was blessed to be able to get one of Castello’s limited edition Christmas pipes from Luca most recently. They only made 75, and I found the gem below. It is number 29 of 75, and it a stunning piece.

I am not affiliated with their business besides being a loyal customer.

The first pipe pic below is not the Christmas pipe, but an Aristocratica...it’s my crown jewel.

BC7BB7BE-6503-481F-9561-6FC9BA59CEFF.jpeg
57CB5641-C702-4EE5-AE59-233A3B393398.jpeg
B3AFFAA2-5C72-4EEA-ACC1-E1CCA7205EF5.jpeg
643B9958-05FE-44C1-BAE9-E239CC81D0FC.jpeg
D6BAB14D-23E1-4B2E-874D-DFF33502F113.jpeg
AC460D06-F9B6-4971-964D-25C97A06BB7B.jpeg

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Wow! Magnificent Castellos. I’m a big Castello fan and those are a nice pair. And thanks for the tip on the vendor—I haven’t purchased through them before but will definitely check them out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom