What's new

FS Cased Vintage Gillette DE Razors

It has been a while since I posted items for sale so please bear with me if I stray from the current practices.

I decided to sell most, if not all, of my vintage Gillette DE razors (again). All prices include shipping CONUS, international shipping is at actual cost (custom fees are buyers responsibility). Payment by PayPal Goods & Services to the e-mail in my profile. I will describe each item the best I can however, since I can only post 10 photos at a time, please request additional photos if you are interested. I have several of each razor. Please use the photos as part of the description. I will consider reasonable offers. First up are my open comb razors.

Chromium Big Boy Deluxe, IMHO it is collector grade. The razor has no brassing or crack in the handle, the case is in the same condition and comes with the cloth pouch. Asking $375 USD
tempImage2NigLR.jpg

New Standard, also IMHO collector grade. Minimal brassing if any only on the high points of the diamond cuts of the handle, none on the head or teeth. A very small "crack" on the handle at the neck, I do not believe it goes completely through and is nearly impossible to find. Case in great shape with excellent graphics, comes with outer box and paperwork. Asking $175 USD

tempImage0auiu3.jpg

Senator in excellent condition with its cardboard box. Minimal brassing, TTO works flawlessly, no bent or repaired teeth. Asking $150 USD

tempImageKoSlJH.jpg

#15 set in excellent condition, minimal brassing throughout, TTO works flawlessly, case and graphics in excellent shape as well. Closes properly. Asking $175 USD

tempImageZtFaKF.jpg

#88 set for the French market, razor and case are in excellent shape. Minimal brassing, no bent or repaired teeth. Asking $175 USD

tempImagear3lFb.jpg

#77 set in its Bakelite case with one blade bank, the case is in great shape, no cracks or chips but the razor is user grade at best with brassing and a bent end tooth and a repaired tooth next to it (probably broke in an attempted repair), neither affect its shave. I bought this mainly for the case and intended to chase down a better razor. Asking $75 USD

tempImageeH9rVE.jpg

Thanks for looking and feel free to ask questions.

Mike

Last edited:
I actually just bought a Chromium Big Boy Deluxe (user grade), and I must say it's definitely in my top 3 for vintage de's. Best of luck on your sale

It has been a while since I posted items for sale so please bear with me if I stray from the current practices.

I decided to sell most, if not all, of my vintage Gillette DE razors (again). All prices include shipping CONUS, international shipping is at actual cost (custom fees are buyers responsibility). Payment by PayPal Goods & Services to the e-mail in my profile. I will describe each item the best I can however, since I can only post 10 photos at a time, please request additional photos if you are interested. I have several of each razor. Please use the photos as part of the description. I will consider reasonable offers. First up are my open comb razors.

Chromium Big Boy Deluxe, IMHO it is collector grade. The razor has no brassing or crack in the handle, the case is in the same condition and comes with the cloth pouch. Asking $375 USD
View attachment 1361632

New Standard, also IMHO collector grade. Minimal brassing if any only on the high points of the diamond cuts of the handle, none on the head or teeth. A very small "crack" on the handle at the neck, I do not believe it goes completely through and is nearly impossible to find. Case in great shape with excellent graphics, comes with outer box and paperwork. Asking $175 USD

View attachment 1361659

Senator in excellent condition with its cardboard box. Minimal brassing, TTO works flawlessly, no bent or repaired teeth. Asking $150 USD

View attachment 1361662

#15 set in excellent condition, minimal brassing throughout, TTO works flawlessly, case and graphics in excellent shape as well. Closes properly. Asking $175 USD

View attachment 1361665

#88 set for the French market, razor and case are in excellent shape. Minimal brassing, no bent or repaired teeth. Asking $175 USD

View attachment 1361672

#77 set in its Bakelite case with one blade bank, the case is in great shape, no cracks or chips but the razor is user grade at best with brassing and a bent end tooth and a repaired tooth next to it (probably broke in an attempted repair), neither affect its shave. I bought this mainly for the case and intended to chase down a better razor. Asking $75 USD

View attachment 1361678

Mike

View attachment 1361632

View attachment 1361659

View attachment 1361662

View attachment 1361665

View attachment 1361672

View attachment 1361678

Mike
Updated photo with today’s date.
1181B591-DDD1-40EC-BD55-CDA9BBFFAA22.jpeg

Thanks, the Senator is sold, all others still available. Reasonable offers considered. Thanks

Top Bottom