What's new

Cased Fatboy, Cased Big Fellow, Brass Blackbird and more...

Have tried to be fair on prices - tell me if out of line. PM with questions. First come, first served on availability - a PM here in the listing may not mean you were the first to contact. This is CONUS only please because I pay the shipping to get it to you.

1. Two Tuckaway (incomplete) sets. Both have had the interior recovered. Both close and shut but not perfectly. The complete set is in good condition, no bent teeth, normal wear after nearly 100 years. Both for $56.00.

2. SOLD. Cased Big Fellow in metal case. Interior is very worn but has been left as found. Normal wear for its age, no bent teeth. Lovely heft to the razor, shaves like a dream and terrific balance in the hand. Serial number: 342476A. $77.00.

3. Small lot - Boxed Gillette Tech that shows no signs of use - mint. Has been pulled out of exterior box for picture. Date code is C 3. Panta Rei soap 80% left. Skipper Brushless Cream container only, glass with screw top. $57.00.

4. Boxed Gem Safety Razor with extra handle. No signs of use. Saponifico Varesino 70%. Vintage Williams shaving soap, used twice. $48.00.

5. Cased Fatboy G-1. Terrific shape, all works as it should. Small bit of plastic missing from front of case as seen in picture. Plexiglass top is surprisingly clear. All in all a good example. $77.00

6. Brass Blackbird with longer handle. I can assure you, this is one amazing razor. Only selling because I just got a stainless steel one. No issues and has a wonderful patina that only comes with time. Or polish it up as you wish. My understanding is the brass ones are no longer being made. Here is your chance to get one for $155.00.

7. Big Fellow. Price is $97.00.

IMG_5951.jpeg
IMG_5948.jpeg
IMG_5946.jpeg
IMG_5945.jpeg

IMG_5944.jpeg
IMG_5943.jpeg
IMG_5942.jpeg

IMG_5960.jpeg

IMG_5961.jpeg

IMG_5959.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator: