What's new

Cartier Pen

My father in law knows I like pens and gifted me this pen for my birthday. I don’t know anything about it. In fact I have been into fountain pens for a while and never remember knowing about or looking at any Cartier pens. Does anyone know anything about these?

I am almost hesitant to ink it up. The converter looks clean as a whistle.

205960CC-1B06-472C-B6CA-6457FE4B9524.jpeg
D992001A-A7AC-4B03-9882-C9123747AE6B.jpeg
D61F7013-3775-4501-B4D7-40B848813F76.jpeg

nemo

Lunatic Fringe
Staff member
I do like the design but way too expensive for me (jewelry company) -- you have a very generous in law. Congrats on the crocodile!

I've been under the impression they're made by another luxury company under the same umbrella. Starts with M.

I do like the design but way too expensive for me (jewelry company) -- you have a very generous in law. Congrats on the crocodile!

I've been under the impression they're made by another luxury company under the same umbrella. Starts with M.
Interesting. I don’t have a pen that starts with an M to compare. I saw someone speculate that the nib was a bock nib. But that connection you mentioned would make sense.

This is the first pen I’ve had that was from a “jewelry company” so I was a little suspect. I haven’t inked it yet but the dry nib glides quite smoothly across rhodia paper. The size seems just shy of my custom 823. I’ll have to ink it up soon.

Top Bottom