What's new

Carry bag/messenger bag etc for 2 laptops?

Anyone have any ideas on a bag/briefcase etc that can carry 2 15" ruggedized laptops plus the usual assosiated work junk?

I have a TUMI leather breifpack now but it starting to show the strain of carrying 10lbs worth of laptop (now i need to add a second one) and 2 years of 500,000 miles plus air travel.

I dont want to go roller if possible as it is to much of a pain when trying to navigate airports running.....

Any ideas?

Are you opposed to another leather bag? What's your budget? Assuming that since you have a TUMI, you are willing to spend a few bucks. I noticed you are most likely Canadian. Check Fendrihan.ca out. They have a great selection of leather backpacks with laptop compartments. Not sure if they have a double though. At least it's a start. Good luck.

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
Check out redox mfg I've got the CPA brief bag and I think there us one bigger. Tough as nails. Lifetime guarantee. Made in us. I had leather stuff for years and made a break for this line.

Still chassing this one.....looked at all your suggestions but nothing said "buy me, im the one"
That's fair. Twas a suggestion. Good luck! The Saddlebacks look pretty awesome too, as suggested above. Never owned one to confirm.

So i also have figger out what the next step is...i went from a single strap to a breifpack because my back was suffering under the weight. But the weight also tore my TUMI leather briefpack strap with one Toughbook on board...im now looking at adding a second Toughbook to the mix and truly dont want to hurt my back either.....how does one find a product that does both and delives on longevity as it will be going though airport security at least 4 times a week?

Top Bottom