What's new

Carry and face coverings

simon1

Self Ignored by Vista
This face covering recommendation and the open carry laws here may be kinda fun.

If you don't hear back from me you'll know the clerk at the liquor store I'm going into didn't think it was funny.

1586907780545.png

OP was right, this could be a ton of fun. Let's get creative and play it up while we can get away with it. LOL

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Working as a relief pharmacist about two years ago a had a young smart axx come in like that. Believe me my hand was on my defensive piece. My clerks/pharmacy tech's were shook up. Fortunatly his empty hands were on the counter. I calmly told him that was a good way to get shot. Later I learned that corporate store management invited him not to enter one of their stores again, meaning he had to travel about 50 miles one way for a pharmacy or grocery store.

Last week it was the norm. I called one elderly woman on proper use of a mask. Everytime she wanted to talk, she reached up and pulled the mask away. I told her if she was going to wear it, to not touch it, and talk through it, otherwise it did little good.

I hadn't given this any consideration, but then I'm not wearing masks.

Not going anywhere.

Tomorrow I will be heading to the turkey woods for a few days. Wonder if the turkeys will be wearing masks?

as a former Walmart employee who was hated for liking firearms and hunting, actually SHUNNED for being willing to stock ammunition, help customers in firearms area, and go near hunting magazines.... the FIRST time in 10 years I have gone into my former walmart and NOT been followed by security/management was the weekend I finally got to wear a mask in.

felt GOOD

But notice a mask makes ANY woman look 15 years younger?

Top Bottom