What's new

Carpe Diem!

So, my wife very rarely indulges in adult beverages AND she rarely buys anything more than casual, inexpensive purchases. But, today she made a $200+ purchase and we shares a few cocktails on the deck. A few laughs later, she said “Nows the time to buy another razor”! Muhle Rocca with birch bark handle ordered and on the way, AND put the bug in her ear for a Timeless Titanium for Christmas! Boy I hope she remembers this tomorrow.

So, my wife very rarely indulges in adult beverages AND she rarely buys anything more than casual, inexpensive purchases. But, today she made a $200+ purchase and we shares a few cocktails on the deck. A few laughs later, she said “Nows the time to buy another razor”! Muhle Rocca with birch bark handle ordered and on the way, AND put the bug in her ear for a Timeless Titanium for Christmas! Boy I hope she remembers this tomorrow.
Great choices. Enjoy.

For your birthday you need to remind her she was going to put you on the Wolfman Waiting List!

But seriously, I'm happy for you, you have a wife that knows your likes & wants you to have them. That is indeed, a keeper!

Well I thought my B&B brothers deserved to see this acquisition through to completion. The razor, a bowl and soap arrived yesterday. A shout out to ShaveNation.com. Shipping was extremely fast. Everything was impeccably packed and the gave me a free shaving towel. Top notch service.

I’m far from the first to comment on the Muhle Rocca, but Holy Crap! Noticeably more aggressive that my .84 Gamechanger Jaws, but so smooth! Angle is super intuitive. Very comfortable three pass shave. I could have stopped at two passes on my neck but it was so smooth even against the grain that I went for it. Effortless BBS. I did nick my chin though. Totally my fault. It will bite if you get too cavalier.

Looking forward to another spin tomorrow!

Attachments

• DAC55EC9-5F32-43A2-AFE0-E477FFB3A9E3.jpeg
    DAC55EC9-5F32-43A2-AFE0-E477FFB3A9E3.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 16
Top Bottom