What's new

Carnival Contest #12: Tea Term Telepathy

Contest #12
Tea Term Telepathy Contest
for
:a50::smile:Operation Smile:smile::a50:
full

full

Ok, folks, it is time to put your mentalist skills to work, or at the very least old Lady Luck! I am thinking of a term related to tea. It could be anything! I'll give a one word clue every day until someone guesses it.

And your prize will be.......

Choose One: 2008 Xiaguan FT "Happy Tuo" Raw Pu-erh tea in box 100g or Sampler set: Classic Menghai Raw Pu-erh Tea recipes (7542, 7532, and 8582)

and...

Choose One
: 2008 Menghai V93 Premium Ripe Pu-erh tea (100 gram tuo) or 2009 Menghai "Zi Yun" Ripe Pu-erh tea (100g)

Plus:
Ceramic Gaiwan - White Elegance - 100 ml
Pu-erh tea cake or brick prying pick / needle with stand

Generously donated by our own Netsurfr and his company:

Here is your chance to try some interesting pu-erh tea so you can hang with all the cool folks in the Cafe'!! As a bonus, try saying "brick prying *****" ten times fast..... :w00t:

:euro: Ready for the first clue?
:euro:

:a5:

The FIRST CLUE is........ Black. :mellow: :rolleyes:

The SECOND CLUE is........ Tiger. :001_tt2:

The THIRD CLUE is........ Flush. :sosp:

The FOURTH CLUE is........ Best. :001_huh:

The FIFTH CLUE is........ Acronym. :w00t:

Just respond to this thread with your guesses. Remember, it could be any term related to tea. I'll update this thread with a new clue every day until someone guesses correctly.

*A donation to Operation Smile is not required to win.

**Badger & Blade.com is not affiliated with Operation Smile nor does B&B derive any benefit from donations made in the name of Badger & Blade.com.

*** Prizes may be subject to change.

**** The final decision on the outcome of all contests rest within the sole discretion of the Moderators and all decisions are final. Any belly-aching will result in an automatic disqualification and removal from any further participation in any other contests for the duration of the Carnival.

*****B&B is not responsible for any prizes that are undelivered to recipient from vendors and/or companies.

******Due to USPS Regulations, any alcohol-based prizes are for CONUS only unless the vendor supplying the prize designates otherwise.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom