What's new

Captain's Choice Store

I've always sworn by Maggard for fast shipping, but they may have met their match.

With Christmas coming soon, I've been asked for gift ideas for myself. My suggestion was a Captain's Choice Heavyweight lather bowl. True to form, my OL told me to place the order myself. I submitted the order at 11:00am Saturday morning. I received an email that it was shipping within 20 minutes.

On Monday, I was out running errands, and arrived back home around 2:30pm to find the bowl on my doorstep, which meant it was on our Mail Carrier's jeep by early Monday morning, less than 48 hours after submitting the order, even with a Sunday in the middle. Incredible.

The OL immediately grabbed it and said I'd have to wait until Christmas for it. Oh, well.

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

Likes a fat handle in his hand
Excellent choice!

Yes, I couldn't agree more my fine sir, a Captain's Choice, is indeed, an excellent choice!

Captains Choice Original Colbalt Lather Bowl! 😍

proxy.php
proxy.php

Captains Choice Starry Night Lather Bowl 😍
proxy.php
proxy.php

Captains Choice Starry Night Shave Scuttle! 😍
proxy.php
proxy.php

When it comes to your holiday gifts this season, there is only one choice, a Captains Choice!
proxy.php

proxy.php

😍

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
I've always sworn by Maggard for fast shipping, but they may have met their match.

With Christmas coming soon, I've been asked for gift ideas for myself. My suggestion was a Captain's Choice Heavyweight lather bowl. True to form, my OL told me to place the order myself. I submitted the order at 11:00am Saturday morning. I received an email that it was shipping within 20 minutes.

On Monday, I was out running errands, and arrived back home around 2:30pm to find the bowl on my doorstep, which meant it was on our Mail Carrier's jeep by early Monday morning, less than 48 hours after submitting the order, even with a Sunday in the middle. Incredible.

The OL immediately grabbed it and said I'd have to wait until Christmas for it. Oh, well.
Well..... I wear the pants in this house, and the War Department gave me permission to say that!

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Yes, I couldn't agree more my fine sir, a Captain's Choice, is indeed, an excellent choice!

proxy.php
proxy.php

proxy.php
proxy.php

proxy.php
proxy.php

When it comes to your holiday gifts this season, there is only one choice, a Captains Choice!
proxy.php

proxy.php

😍
Absolutely gorgeous products. The Captain is the man.

Yup, the captain is fast. His is the second fastest shipping I've ever encountered. All morning orders have shipped that morning and arrive earlier than promised. Well packaged to boot.

(The fastest was when I had to order a special door knob and was e-mailing the small vender back and forth. The whole process from start to shipped was less than an hour---much quicker than the install!)

proxy.php
proxy.php

proxy.php
proxy.php

proxy.php
proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

😍
Beautiful stuff. I have one of the old large size bowls in that cobalt color, as well as a couple of smaller new bowls. Love them all, but that large size was something special.

Top Bottom