What's new

Captains Choice Seaworthy - Starry Night Lather Bowl & Mariners Coffee Mug!

I purchased two Obsidians recently. One for me and one for my neighbor’s son who graduates from high school in a couple weeks (I’m giving him the gift of traditional shaving for graduation). Mere words cannot adequately describe how pleased I am with the performance, function, and aesthetic beauty of this superb bowl. Perfect lather from any soap or cream is just moments away. Don’t delay, buy two today!!

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

Likes a fat handle in his hand
I purchased two Obsidians recently. One for me and one for my neighbor’s son who graduates from high school in a couple weeks (I’m giving him the gift of traditional shaving for graduation). Mere words cannot adequately describe how pleased I am with the performance, function, and aesthetic beauty of this superb bowl. Perfect lather from any soap or cream is just moments away. Don’t delay, buy two today!!

Excellent to hear that you love the Obsidian! I can't think of a greater gift for a graduating student, to enter the world into adulthood, starting off right with a wet shaving kit! One of the requirements to getting many career jobs out there, is that you must be well kept and groomed. This of course includes shaving, which is a lot easier to do with a double edge safety razor, then it is to struggle, with a cart razor or electric shaver.

I tell you what, my world opened up to me in a new way once I started wet shaving. And that Obsidian bowl is on my list in a couple months from now, I am thinking in July, I am going to surprise the forum with a purchase of that bowl, yes indeed. And, wheres your picture of your new bowl? We want to see! 😁

Phoenixkh

I shaved a fortune
OK.... a repurposed CC Aquamarine lathering bowl... now a nice place for my car keys. ;)

CC Aquamarine2.jpg

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

OK.... a repurposed CC Aquamarine lathering bowl... now a nice place for my car keys. ;)

View attachment 1459553

Your Captains Choice Aquamarine bowl looks excellent there, with your keys in the bowl, no longer to get lost! I don't trust these new cars that don't use keys, the whole time you feel like, if your car begins to have a personality crisis, you will be standing there like a moron saying, "Open the car doors please Hal" And then the car says, "I'm sorry Dave, I just can't do that." 😝

Thanks for posting the pics @Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker , both look great! I love the color on the shaving bowl, but as I face lather I don't need one. Now the coffee mug, maybe I do need a new mug for my morning coffee:facep:

I couldn't agree more! Infact, here's a new picture to commemorate the occasion, of you buying a Captains Choice mug.

proxy.php

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

I must resist for now, but Father's day is approaching...

Resistance is futile, Father's Day is approaching, that means you've earned it. Ohhhh, and I got more great news for your Cryhavoc! Not only are the CC mugs still in stock right now, but the Captains has brought the coasters back for sale! Just scroll all the way to the bottom of the shop page and you will find a pack of them for sale.

So what are you waiting for? Time to get your CC mug, and get a set of coasters, there's no reason not to. Let your wallet spread its bi-fold wings, and let the money fly out of it. You can't put a price on happiness, I can tell you that much! 😁

Resistance is futile, Father's Day is approaching, that means you've earned it. Ohhhh, and I got more great news for your Cryhavoc! Not only are the CC mugs still in stock right now, but the Captains has brought the coasters back for sale! Just scroll all the way to the bottom of the shop page and you will find a pack of them for sale.

So what are you waiting for? Time to get your CC mug, and get a set of coasters, there's no reason not to. Let your wallet spread its bi-fold wings, and let the money fly out of it. You can't put a price on happiness, I can tell you that much! 😁
🤣

Excellent to hear that you love the Obsidian! I can't think of a greater gift for a graduating student, to enter the world into adulthood, starting off right with a wet shaving kit! One of the requirements to getting many career jobs out there, is that you must be well kept and groomed. This of course includes shaving, which is a lot easier to do with a double edge safety razor, then it is to struggle, with a cart razor or electric shaver.

I tell you what, my world opened up to me in a new way once I started wet shaving. And that Obsidian bowl is on my list in a couple months from now, I am thinking in July, I am going to surprise the forum with a purchase of that bowl, yes indeed. And, wheres your picture of your new bowl? We want to see! 😁
Okay, okay! 😀

Attachments

• FB59DD42-847F-4290-97C1-EEA0C0BD249C.jpeg
    FB59DD42-847F-4290-97C1-EEA0C0BD249C.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 9

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

1653163891624.png

Oh my gosh, its so beautiful! Such a good amount of yogurt lather, plenty for a full 3-pass shave! I can still see some of the printed pattern on the Obsidian, its just lovely. And look at that red handled brush, it swooped in, ready for the lather application! And look, you even have a red handled razor to match, thats smart thinking on your part!

Cool, you got the Orange Chill soap, how do you like it? Does it smell just like orange peels? I got the Glacial Lemon Chill soap, and it smells just like lemon, with that added menthol kick that says, wake up, feel the cool hehe. ❄️ How are you enjoying the Orange post shave balm and aftershave?

I haven't had a chance to try out a Stirling aftershave yet, but I have plans, oh yes, I got plans in the works. You can better believe that, something new will be coming my way, and I will surprise you all!

HAHA Yes Sir!

EDIT: OK, surprise already here, just ordered two bottle of Stirling Glacial Spearmint Aftershave Splash. 😁

Last edited:
Top Bottom