What's new

GIVEAWAY! CAPTAINS CHOICE SCUTTLE VIA TWITTER! ****NOW EVEN MORE AMAZING!!! WINNERS ANNOUNCED!!!

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
IT'S GIVEAWAY TIME!!!!🤩 Follow and retweet for a chance to win the all new Shaving Scuttle from Captain's Choice in GUNMETAL! These are wildly popular, so be sure to seize the moment to grab one FOR FREE!!!😳

Rules:
You must follow and retweet the giveaway post
Shipping covered, USA Only
Contest ends Dec. 26th,2021, at 8pm EST.

Once you've completed, come back and say "I'm onboard!" 😉" to enter. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

Twitter rules apply,dupes voided,B&B picks winner at random.

Click on the link/pic to be directed right there!

KeenDogg

30 entries so far! I'm getting mighty jealous of you all. I'm starting to think someone else should start running these so I CAN ENTER!!!!!!
8effccca1b72e72be0c7c82958a926a5b4fabb8e02de1cfb34781bcd67cdb994.jpg

KeenDogg

I DONT BELIEVE IT!!! THE CAPTAIN JUST CAME INTO PORT WITH MORE BURIED TREASURE!!!! 💰💰💰

The Good Captain has caught wind of our contest and declares if we get to 40 follows and retweets he's gonna throw in an ADDITIONAL SCUTTLE on his own accord!!!! THIS DOUBLES YOUR CHANCES TO WIN!!! 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

AND THAT IS NOT ALL!!!

If we get to FIFTY........HE'S GONNA DO SOMETHING THAT MAY SHAKE THE BARNACLES OFF THE SHIP!!!!🐚🐚🐚

I'M OFF TO ALERT THE SOCIAL MEDIA CROWD!!! BIG THANKS TO CAPTAINS CHOICE!!!!!
200.gif

KeenDogg

Friendly reminder: You must FOLLOW badgerandblade and retweet to enter. There have been a few entries that are just retweets.

KeenDogg

YOU GUYS HAVE DONE IT! WE CRESTED THE 50 MARK WITH EASE! A BIG CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL OF YOU!!!

What does it all mean? It means we will have THREE, YES THREE, WINNERS!!! First and second place will get a Captain's Choice Scuttle in Gunmetal, while the third place Winner will receive a Captain's Choice Copper Shave bowl in OBSIDIAN!!! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?!?!

GET THOSE FOLLOWS AND RETWEETS IN! CONTEST ENDS SUNDAY AT 8!!!

Top Bottom