What's new

Captain's Choice Review

The 45th Parallel has barely any noticeable scent to me either. Which is not a problem and even good in certain cases, just saying I cannot smell it either. I have not tried Land Ho but it sort of caught my eye. I LOOOVE Nor'Easter and I really want to try Cat o' Nine tails and Italia. Like you I have been trying to use up some of what I have, but getting anxious seeing everyone talk about scent I have not tried ! lol
Why not just buy the samples?

Why not just buy the samples?
IDK. Just not the same. To small of an amount to get a good wiff lol. I try scooping out a little bit and smearing it in my CC lather bowl, but it inevitably comes lose and just slides around and will not dissolve. End up finding it when I rinse the bowl. I like to at least load off the puck (or tub or what have ya) if not build my entire lather there. I do have some samples (the AS samples are fine mind you just talking soap) and I do use them, I just want a full tub! haha

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
IDK. Just not the same. To small of an amount to get a good wiff lol. I try scooping out a little bit and smearing it in my CC lather bowl, but it inevitably comes lose and just slides around and will not dissolve. End up finding it when I rinse the bowl. I like to at least load off the puck (or tub or what have ya) if not build my entire lather there. I do have some samples (the AS samples are fine mind you just talking soap) and I do use them, I just want a full tub! haha
I can relate. Probably why I like the samples from Stirling. Those are basically the regular width puck sliced a little thicker than a 1/4 inch.

Top Bottom