What's new

Captain's Choice presents - picture!

Details, Scott! Details!!!

Will do and here you go:

First though, thank you for all of the kind words. Here is some more information on our new RazoRock for Captain's Choice bay rum shave soap. Preliminary samples were evaluated several months ago by a number of volunteers and opinions were quite favorable. Many marveled at how the scent is EXACTLY like the aftershave. It is our proprietary bay rum concentrate that is used, so you get the unmistakeable whiff of Captain's Choice bay rum in this shave soap.

The soap is made in Italy with the same RazoRock quality that you have all come to expect. It is neither a cream nor a hard soap puck but rather a soft soap. We are using RazoRock's vegetable soap base with argan oil. This popular base is highly regarded for its post-shave skin care while allowing the scent to come through pure. We expect it to be for sale (tentatively) on December 1. It will be available from any of our wholesale accounts who choose to carry it as well as direct from either Italian Barber or Captain's Choice.

Last edited:
Will do and here you go:

First though, thank you for all of the kind words. Here is some more information on our new RazoRock for Captain's Choice bay rum shave soap. Preliminary samples were evaluated several months ago by a number of volunteers and opinions were quite favorable. The scent is our proprietary bay rum concentrate so you get the unmistakeable whiff of Captain's Choice bay rum in this shave soap.

The soap is made in Italy with the same RazoRock quality that you have all come to expect. It is neither a cream nor a hard soap puck but rather a soft soap. We are using RazoRock's vegetable soap base with argan oil. This popular base is highly regarded for its post-shave skin care while allowing the scent to come through pure. We expect it to be for sale (tentatively) on December 1. It will be available from any of our wholesale accounts who choose to carry it as well as direct from either Italian Barber or Captain's Choice.

Fantastic! Just the details we needed! Thank you Scott!

I sampled it. Thanks Scott for including me. The scent is very similar to the aftershave and the performance is absolutely superb in all categories. Cushion, slickness, protection and super easy to lather. I'll be buying this, once I'm done with fall restraint. Very similar to what you'd expect from an Italian soap/croap. Its gonna be a hit, just in time for the holidays

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
Joe's Argan Oil soaps, both in Lime and Lavender, are excellent and I'm sure this one will be another winner!

Top Bottom