What's new

Captains Choice Nor'easter

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
I recently purchased a vintage bottle from @Captain Pre-Capsize filled with Nor'easter. The AS is modern, the bottle was a vintage Pinaud bottle. I know Scott has trouble getting these bottles but if you are lucky enough to browse his site when he has one I highly recommend pulling the trigger. They look really good on the counter.

captain.jpg

Because I have ZERO self control, I just purchased his sample pack of all his after shaves. I have not tried his stuff before. #Thanks4Enabling

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
Because I have ZERO self control, I just purchased his sample pack of all his after shaves. I have not tried his stuff before. #Thanks4Enabling

You are very welcome! :lol: I think you will be pleasantly surprised. He makes really good stuff.

good stuff, makes my face feel very good. My personal favorite scent, North, is no longer in production but his Bay Rum is my personal favorite current Bay Rum scent.

I got a sample pack of the Captain's Choice aftershave balms a few years ago and wasn't really crazy about them, but I love the Nor'easter aftershave splash.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
I recently purchased a vintage bottle from @Captain Pre-Capsize filled with Nor'easter. The AS is modern, the bottle was a vintage Pinaud bottle. I know Scott has trouble getting these bottles but if you are lucky enough to browse his site when he has one I highly recommend pulling the trigger. They look really good on the counter.

View attachment 1125625
I ain't read yet to see it's been asked and answered, but does the label look like it fits? Thanks, Dave

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
I ain't read yet to see it's been asked and answered, but does the label look like it fits? Thanks, Dave

I think it looks really nice on there. I have found another glass bottle of Cat Urine, it's not as old as this one but I am going to decanter the urine and then put AS in it. I have a sample pack coming for Scott to make my choice.

You mean like this? Thanks for the tip. Definitely classes up the bathroom counter. I've been rotating b/w this and B&M 42 lately... I'll break out the CO9T (another favorite) for an eye opener on occasion..
IMG_4399[1].JPG

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
That bottle looks very cool. Looks like you’d have to be careful with the large opening in terms of dispensing.

Top Bottom