What's new

Captain's Choice is the WORST shaving soap that I've optimized so far

Esox

I didnt know
Staff member
Exactly. I have to fully convert to pictures. Tables as pictures.

Theres an easy way to do that Grant, assuming, how you set the tables in text is how you want them to be in a picture. The latest Firefox release has a "Take a Screenshot" option in the right click menu on a web page.

SS2.jpg

Click "Take a Screenshot" and you get this on your screen.

SS.jpg

You can save the full page, the page thats visible or set your own capture area.

If you dont use Firefox, there may be plugins for other browsers.

Thanks, Mike, for the tip. I like having all elements done before posting, though. I can then make the picture have a higher resolution if I want.

snipping tool is a built-in app in later Windows. You can do full screen, rectangles, or irregular shaped saves in a few formats.

I'm not sure.... the stars might lie, but the numbers never do...
To be honest, I looked at the length of the first post and gave up reading anything past the title and scrolling past all the charts and acronyms

It's not that complicated from what I remember when I was reading and participating more.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
To be honest, I looked at the length of the first post and gave up reading anything past the title and scrolling past all the charts and acronyms

It's not that complicated from what I remember when I was reading and participating more.
Thought you'd been away awhile. You have a unique name. You've been missed and they're trying to find a room to store me in! You should visit more often. I'll save you a seat!

I guess soap maker number 19 on the list was the artisan soap formerly known as the 'WORST' shaving soap optimized so far!

They can now breath a sigh of relief!

Top Bottom