What's new

Captain's Choice has been doing a lot of *this*

proxy.php

​C'mon, admit it - The Captain has been pretty quiet lately, eh? And with so much room between the ears for his brain to roam around in it does take longer to think things through. But the thinking has come to an end...

Over the next six months or so there will be the release of some items that are sure to catch your fancy. Presently it looks like there will be three new products added to our lineup, possibly FOUR for you to consider.
Could it be another new aftershave you ask? Hmmm, maybe... but not necessarily - possibly other personal care items... No clues yet as to what they are but rest assured, they have been tested and tweaked and are ready for the market!

Once our inventory is stocked up and they are ready for distribution we will load them into our dedicated fleet (one pictured here) for fastest possible distribution to our outlets.
:wink2:

proxy.php

Last edited:
Can't wait. I just was thinking recently how a Captain's soap/cream would be superb. Good luck with the new products and keep making the good stuff.

Last edited:
Defintely love the lime as. Won a bottle here a few weeks ago. When it runs out, another will be bought. If they make a lime cream....

I want some Captain's Shaving Soap...

If, for example, I could get the scent of CC in TFS-type soap, I may never buy another soap again.

Top Bottom