What's new

Captain's Choice contest for the holidays - you pick!

I took my girlfriend out to a remarkable dinner show, then drove back to my apartment in a huge snow storm where I gave her a special card. Inside...an engagement ring! She said, "Yes!" Forty years later, I'd say that was definitely the best gift I've ever given!!

Im in! The best gift I have received was a share of stock in the green bay packers a couple of years ago. The best gift I have given was an opal ring who gave tp my girlfriend, now my wife

I'm in! The best gift I have given was a glock 17 to my wife. The best I ever received was a Springfield 1911 Operator from my wife!

I'll never forget the day I got home from school and my older brother told me he wanted to show me something in the shed. Inside were two new BMX bikes-one for me and one for my little brother. I still have the bike and I'm going to rebuild and repaint it for my son when he's big enough to ride it. Thanks for the contest, Captain!

The best gift i ever recived was. A nook from my mother linked to her account which has a ton of books that i want to read and can use it i collage for text books too i love it be cause i xan change the text size for easyier reading

proxy.php

The time has arrived gentlemen but the contest has changed.

Struck by the spirit of the Christmas season, ye Captain has decided to award not one winner… not two winners but THREE winners! Yes, there have been three winning names drawn by Random.org and here they are:

1. Badger Bill

2. Coonskinner

3. Knightstreet

If you are a winner here is what I need:

1. Pick what you would like to have as a prize (see original post for your choices.)
2. PM me your address.

If you choose our new shaving soap know that it is not in stock - we will be able to ship by December 9.

Congratulations to the three winners - enjoy your free prizes!

Cheers ~ The Captain

Last edited:
Well guys, somebody needs to wake up the winners - so far nobody has claimed their prizes.

Hellooooo, it is time to -

WAKE UP!!!!!!!

proxy.php

What shall we do? I could PM each winner but that spoils them finding out they won on their own.

Last edited:
The best gift I ever got was my mother bringing me into this world. I re payed her by bringing three wonderful sons into this world and they have re payed me with 6 lovely grandchildren

The best gift I ever received was when my daughter told me that the docs found a bone marrow donor for her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom