What's new

Can’t Wait Until Tomorrow!

Touched up my Ralf Aust this evening on a 12k Nani. Was time as it was tugging here and there and was not as smooth as I like. Not a biggie as it’s been six months or more since I last ran it over the hone. Just a few passes under water and then about 50 laps on my Tony Miller strop.

Man, it’s so sharp it will cut your eyes if you look at it! Can’t wait to try out the Khalifa in K2 I just got today.

been using my TI all week and Chasing the Dragon in K2 that the wife likes and it’s a great soap too!

I knew that it would be a fine shave. The blade was fresh, a days worth of stubble. A brand new to me soap and after shave.

the Khalifa is a nice scent. I get the cannabis right away but that fades into the background pretty quick. Still can smell it but not as a distinct stand alone in the whole profile. Just the right amount. The rest of the scent is great. Comes on strong but mellows out perfect.

I’ve really dialed in my honing technique and touching up the Ralf Aust was a breeze and it’s smooth, sharp and just sings as it goes. I have a razor rotation so I will use this one for a few days and move to another. Most likely the Jungmeister or the Bismarck. So on and so forth. Basically I don’t put a hone to any of them maybe twice a year.

Glad your shave was fantastic! I’m not quite up to honing only twice a year, but I’ve added some razors to my stable lately and I’m getting there. How did the soap lather?

Glad your shave was fantastic! I’m not quite up to honing only twice a year, but I’ve added some razors to my stable lately and I’m getting there. How did the soap lather?

lathers very nice. Takes water well. It’s slick and has a nice feel. The A&E soaps are top notch all around.

Top Bottom