What's new

Can't stop sniffing Tabac!

I have heard a lot of people talk about Tabac's great performance, and they usually say it has a less great smell.
But I think it is one of the best scents I've ever smelled. I want to take that shave stick and put a wick in it so I can have a Tabac candle.
Who's with me?

I can’t really smell Tabac soap unless I stick it up my nostril. I like the scent, but it’s feint.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EclipseRedRing

I smell like a Christmas pudding
I love the whole Tabac range, from the soap to the cologne to the shower gel. Old Lady's perfume or not, I love it!

One of the small joys of life is to randomly pick up the Tabac jar lid and inhale the glorious scent deeply, sending Tabac molecules (aka Tabacules) directly to your central nerve system pleasure glands.

Ah...

I find that Tabac is one of the few traditional soaps that performs well enough to compete with modern artisan soaps. However, when I first unwrapped the puck, I found the initial scent to be repulsive. I left the soap open for a couple of weeks before the offending aroma evaporated. After that, the scent is almost pleasant, but it will never be one of my favorite scents.

Hannah's Dad

I Can See Better Than Bigfoot.

Tabac belongs in a smell museum. Then it can be admired from a safe distance.
Smells like an old lady who chains smokes!

portrait-1-500x398.jpg

But if that is your thing ...who am I to judge:001_tongu

I think it might be fun as a shave soap or cream, but the EdT is way too strong to be much besides a museum piece, something you might wear for your own personal enjoyment but it smells very dated.

This is an older scent that dates from a time when being stinky was more socially acceptable. More people smoked and cars had leaded gas. The herbacious sharpness of green tobacco was needed to punch through all that, I guess, and smell "fresh". But today it just smells stinky.

Absolutely love Tabac! A timeless, manly man scent in my opinion...I use the shower gel, shaving soap, after shave and cologne.

Everyone I know thinks it smells awful. I kind of agree, but love the soap and AS anyway and use them a lot. Just something about it. Does it have nicotine we're absorbing through our skin? 🤔

Everyone I know thinks it smells awful. I kind of agree, but love the soap and AS anyway and use them a lot. Just something about it. Does it have nicotine we're absorbing through our skin? 🤔

No. It's a green tobacco accord, but I believe it's synthetic and/or distilled in such a way that there is no nicotine. It isn't like cured tobacco at all.

Smell a tomato plant some time, that has a similar fragrance.

I think Tabac would be OK for me if the scent was much less strong and would just go away after shaving with it. I really like the performance, but the scent is just too much.

Top Bottom