What's new

Can't I just dip my toe into straight-shaving just to *try* it? PIF #4

When I grow up, I would like to be a Hobbit! :)

I have just tried a shavette for the first time, but I don't count that as a real straight, but if it disqualifies me, I understand!

Thanks for all the work you put into these giveaways. I ended reading about transforming gold dollars into usable razors for about an hour and a half last night. :blink:

When I grow up I want to be a burrito. Just something about being wrapped up and cozy, I guess. And tasting good. And hot sauce. mmmmm...

I'm in: when I grow up I want to teach part time and help out with the red cross part time (and I'll try to get Stan to mellow out a bit).

Last edited:
I want to be a pilot when I grow up! I have gone through the training and have my commercial license but things haven't worked out that way. Maybe when I grow up!

I don't want to grow up so I'm out.... that and I have straights now and am non conus... but mostly because I don't want to grow up

Great PIF cool to see the clinic posts

Wow! Super turn-out this go-round; already nearing the planned cutooff for entries. To give folks a little more time, I'll be closing entries for this PIF Thursday evening 11/15 at 8PM Eastern Time. I'll tot up the winner and announce it sometime tomorrow nite and get the razor in the mail Friday morning if I get the address back in time. Otherwise it will be Saturday morning, no biggee.

Awesome responses by the way. I always wanted to be a scientist in a secret lab...I'm essentially that right now, I guess, but I'm not working with all the boiling chemicals in distillation tubes that I think of.

Last edited:
Top Bottom