What's new

Canadian Provinces you've been to

Which Canadian provinces have you visited?

• British Columbia

Votes: 26 57.8%
  • Alberta

Votes: 23 51.1%
  • Saskatchewan/Manitoba

Votes: 18 40.0%
  • Ontario

Votes: 36 80.0%
  • Quebec

Votes: 31 68.9%
  • New Brunswick/PEI

Votes: 19 42.2%
  • Nova Scotia

Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Newfoundland

Votes: 7 15.6%
  • Yukon

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • NWT/Nunavut

Votes: 5 11.1%

• Total voters

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
Sparked by the recent "States you've been to", I thought it would be interesting to see which Canadian provinces our members have visited (and/or lived in).

(Due to the limited number of choices available in the poll system, I had to combine a few options. Sorry, eh.)

I will leave it to your discretion on how to define a "visit", but I would suggest that changing planes at an airport ... when you don't actually leave the airport ... wouldn't really count.

Billski

Here I am, 1st again.
I have been in Canada , and the only place was that area right above Detroit, whatever that province is called.

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
I have been to all of them other than Newfoundland, some day maybe, you forgot Prince Edward island as a province.(you got it lumped in with New Brunswick)

So far I've only been to Ontario (visited when I lived in Pennsylvania). I want to sped more time in Canada though. I have a friend who lives in Winnipeg that I have not seen in years. I also have friends in Alberta and British Columbia.

I need to make a trip up north, once I renew my passport.

Been to 35 states and only five provinces and i live here...

Ontario, Quebec, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia and PEI.

dave

B.C. for scuba diving (and camping). I was outside of Vancouver, as well as off Vancouver Island and off Quadra Island. Beautiful diving.

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
B.C. for scuba diving (and camping). I was outside of Vancouver, as well as off Vancouver Island and off Quadra Island. Beautiful diving.
I saw my first wolf eel off of Quadra Island in about 70 ft of water depth, they like to eat sea Ercins and his den had remnants littered about.

Have been to Ontario many times including trips to Toronto and fishing excursions out of Hornepayne. Spent a week in Montreal in 77, I think. At that time French speaking Canadians were not kindly disposed toward English speakers. It was unpleasant.

I saw my first wolf eel off of Quadra Island in about 70 ft of water depth, they like to eat sea Ercins and his den had remnants littered about.
proxy.php

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
I have been in Canada , and the only place was that area right above New York, whatever that province is called. I have also been to the province of Poutine.

I'd like to say that I have.

But.....

No.

I almost went there back in 68 but my number never got called

I have been in all 13 provinces and territories and have lived in 7 of them, including the NWT.

I have to say the most interesting place to live was in Ulukhaktok, NWT, for seven years. Ten more years in Inuvik too.

Top Bottom