What's new

Canadian Club

Congratulations Gary! Sounds like some premium equipment you're working with there sir ;)

Thank you. I’m really happy with the Kamisori, it’s from Brian Brown razors and it has an Asymmetrical grind. Much easier than I thought to use it and WOW what a great shave I get from it - it is sharp!

Checking in from Hanover, ON. G’day.

Favourite artisan in the den is Tallow + Steel but I support many Canadian companies: First Canadian, Midnight & Two, Henri et Victoria, Soapy Bathman, Zoologist, APShave Co., Prohibition Style, Wild Rose Crafts, Universal Beard, Entre Bulles et Moi, Highlan Springs, Beards & Beavers, and more. The Chiseled Face owner is from Canada but now lives in the US, so that kind of counts.

Hope you’re all having a wonderful day and great shaves.

Cheers.

Oh yeah I am in! Love my Rockwell, Canadian Gillettes and I buy local!!! GO LEAFS GO!!!! Can i claim the title?

Just thought I would post this up, and with that said, I have no connection to the event or the vendor other then I know it is happening and I am going.

This Saturday in Niagara on the Lake there is going to be a get together happening. Check out Top of the Chain for details and tickets.

Again, I have no connection to the event, just sharing the info.

AVRO, now that was some company, shame what Canada did to it.
If it'll make you feel any better I can give you a ride in an Arrow (s/n RL-202), but we have to take off at night from a 2-lane highway, and not file a flight plan. :whistling:
proxy.php

First From the GWN in 2019, I guess. I’m from Hamilton and try to buy from Canadian based firms. Like APShave and Top of the Chain as well as Rockwells.

I feel fortunate to have found Top of the Chain and AP Shave. Carmine at Top of the Chain seems like a real nice guy and his service has been awesome. I was looking at reluctantly buying a Yaqi brush and was pointed to AP. I prefer to buy Canadian and the Synbad brush I purchased from him is excellent. Aside from being very good quality there is no import duty to contend with. Shipping is quick and reasonable.

I feel fortunate to have found Top of the Chain and AP Shave. Carmine at Top of the Chain seems like a real nice guy and his service has been awesome. I was looking at reluctantly buying a Yaqi brush and was pointed to AP. I prefer to buy Canadian and the Synbad brush I purchased from him is excellent. Aside from being very good quality there is no import duty to contend with. Shipping is quick and reasonable.
I have three AP brushes a 30mm Synbad, 28mm Flat Top and 24mm Silk Smoke and they are phenomenal brushes. Al is good people and his brushes are great. Carm is also a great guy and I got to meet him last year at his get together at Niagara-on-the-lake. I get stuff from his shop and Fendrihan which is local to you in Ancaster! Buy Canadian Sir!

2/4 of my razors are Canadian Techs. When my son reaches age I will be 2/3 Canadian Techs.

Deep rural southern Alberta is where I am at.

Top Bottom