What's new

Canadian citizen needing help!

Good morning all! Hope everyone is well. I'll cut right to the chase, I'm a Canadian citizen and I'm really interested in the Gillette Heritage set on Amazon as a gift for my grandpa but unfortunately Amazon doesn't ship the set to Canada so I was hoping a kind and generous American resident out there would buy it, get it shipped to their address then I would purchase it from said person whichever way they felt most comfortable and they could ship it to me here in Ontario Canada. Of course I would pay for any and all additional costs as long as proof was provided. Please contact me, anyone, who is willing to help me out. Thank you so much!

I did´t find it on the German Amazon site. So I went to the US Amazon site. Now I could buy it and they send it to Germany. Maybe for Canada it´s the same.

Thanks mr.razor I'll try that right now and give you an update.
Update...still no luck on the American Amazon site. But thanks for the suggestion anyway

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200326-091359_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20200326-091359_Samsung Internet.jpg
    509.4 KB · Views: 31
There are services that allow you to have products dropped off at a US address and shipped across the border but it might be a little expensive for that item.

R

romsitsa

Ask the seller directly. Somtimes they just select the wrong shipping option.

Adam

No vintage razors in great shape to be found?

My dad would much prefer something with history in good shape, maybe birth year than a new one made of lesser materials.

I am Canadian as well, a few places to get vintage in good shape depending on where you are located. PM me and I can help you look if you want.

Last edited:
No vintage razors in great shape to be found?

My dad would much prefer something with history in good shape, maybe birth year than a new one made of lesser materials.

I am Canadian as well, a few places to get vintage in good shape depending on where you are located. PM me and I can help you look if you want.
Ahhhhhh shoot I guess I never thought of that. I just spent all day and a small fortune finally getting two sets shipped to me, I bought one for myself as well because it looked awesome! He was born in 1920 so I'm assuming a complete Gillette (gotta be Gillette, all he's ever used) razor kit from that year would cost more than my mortgage payment plus my wife already isn't the happiest right now with the time and money it's taken just to get this kit. She understands of course but I'm off work right now and we've got an 11 month old.

Ahhhhhh shoot I guess I never thought of that. I just spent all day and a small fortune finally getting two sets shipped to me, I bought one for myself as well because it looked awesome! He was born in 1920 so I'm assuming a complete Gillette (gotta be Gillette, all he's ever used) razor kit from that year would cost more than my mortgage payment plus my wife already isn't the happiest right now with the time and money it's taken just to get this kit. She understands of course but I'm off work right now and we've got an 11 month old.
I forgot, I live in St.Thomas Ontario, it's a small town about 25min south of London Ontario, don't know if that makes a difference or not....

Top Bottom