What's new

Canada Only PIF

Greetings to our northern neighbors! The Captain has watched over the years how the expense of shipping causes an item on the BST or a PIF to be limited to a USA address and marked "CONUS only please." This is understandable and yet provides an opportunity. Thus we present an idea to show how much we appreciate our members in Canada. This is only open to members in Canada. And what better time to warm the hearts of fellow wet shavers than the dead of winter?

(Do keep your eyes peeled: There may well be a worldwide PIF that will ship to a winner in a country not USA and not Canada!)

Here is the PIF: The winner will be selected randomly by random.org. The one winner will receive their choice of one lather bowl, one tub of soap, one tub of shaving cream, and one bottle of shave balm. (Due to shipping regs, aftershave cannot ship via Air.) Below is a picture but it is a picture only. The winner may choose any color of lather bowl, any scent of soap, etc.

How you enter:

1. Just say, "I'm freezing up here!"

How long:

Not sure, a few days or so but don't wait. You don't want to miss out on this!

IMG_4361.jpeg

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
Nice PIF and thanks for the chance!
"I'm freezing up here!" for the last 2 weeks of below -20C with low humidity. The colder it gets the lower the humidity 34 on the humidity gauge.
Have a great day and many great shaves.

This is very generous of you Cap! Plus you don’t see many PIF’s for us Canucks 👍. Although I’m in Canada and 🥶, I’m respectfully not in as I can’t use your shave cream due to a severe nut (almond) allergy. Although I’d love one of your bowls, it’s better it goes to somebody that can use all of the products you are generously offering.

"I'm freezing up here!" Captain! I've heard good things about your Bay Rum line. And I love the style of bowls

Sent from my S41 using Tapatalk

Very generous of you!

I'm not in as I'm not yet in Canada (I've waited two plus weeks for one piece of paper from the immigration office to submit my work permit).

But I can't wait to be cold up there!!!!

Top Bottom