What's new

Can you identify what is in Duke Cannon Gun Smoke?

Does anyone have an expert nose for identifying specific scents? I am slightly obsessed with DC Gun Smoke and want to try and identify the scents so as to find a cologne or another product that might be similar. Their scent notes on the website seem pretty vague and related to ideas rather than what I guess is actually in the product. For example, charred leather doesn't sound like a scent many perfumers would use but it sounds cool in a "manly" soap.

https://dukecannon.com/products/big-***-brick-of-soap-gunsmoke

I can't help you with DC Gun Smoke. But I hate when vague descriptions are used. Montana Natural Shave Club uses names like Smoke Jumper and Old Faithful and Mountain Man. I'll tell you, I've smelled a Smoke Jumper and Old Faithful, and I wouldn't want those smells anywhere close to me. I can only imagine what a Mountain Man smells like.

I can't help you with DC Gun Smoke. But I hate when vague descriptions are used. Montana Natural Shave Club uses names like Smoke Jumper and Old Faithful and Mountain Man. I'll tell you, I've smelled a Smoke Jumper and Old Faithful, and I wouldn't want those smells anywhere close to me. I can only imagine what a Mountain Man smells like.
I'm sure a really ripe version of mountain man would be eye watering :c17:. I have to admit they get me with the marketing. "Gun Smoke," name alone, piqued my interest as well as others. I suppose it's fair they don't want to give away too much of their formula but man I wish I could figure out what is in there and bottle the stuff up.

Top Bottom