What's new

Can you I.D. this for me?

We have a leather artisan who crafts our shaving brush rolls for us: Shaving Brush Roll — Captain's Choice - https://www.captainschoicestore.com/all/shaving-brush-roll-1

IMG_3967.jpeg
IMG_3974.jpg

Lately, he and I have been collaborating on a new leather item for our store. Here are some preliminary pics - can you guess what it might be?

63312249593__1C5FA095-BF56-4861-A9B5-3746828806BB.jpeg
IMG_3232.jpeg
IMG_3234.jpeg

Razorhead cover for traveling?

Spot on, Multum in parvo. That is a prototype we are fiddling with. It needs to work with DE razors that are adjustable (thicker head) as well as razors that are three piece (thinner head). It seems we have refined it. I have some in-bound in a week or so. If they fulfill what I am after we expect to have them in our store at that time.

As I am typing this it may be we run a contest and get these into the hands of users like yourselves. All the better to collect feedback before we go into production. Stay tuned...

Spot on, Multum in parvo. That is a prototype we are fiddling with. It needs to work with DE razors that are adjustable (thicker head) as well as razors that are three piece (thinner head). It seems we have refined it. I have some in-bound in a week or so. If they fulfill what I am after we expect to have them in our store at that time.

As I am typing this it may be we run a contest and get these into the hands of users like yourselves. All the better to collect feedback before we go into production. Stay tuned...
Yours look pretty nifty, I use a much simpler version :thumbsup:
D35F71AE-BA88-492E-8D44-988CED9D06A6.jpeg

C2F082BE-30A7-419E-8C33-C798B8197E89.jpeg

Top Bottom