What's new

Can you I.D. the new item in our store?

Darn! I coulda sworn you had that already. Guess not!

It actually is brand new and why it has taken this long I do not know. Increments of $25.00 and you get a code that you enter to make the purchase. Simple Simon and makes it great for the Better Half if she is not sure what color lather bowl to get you, for instance.

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
Wait a sec! You're saying that some people have a wife that actually BUYS THEM SHAVING GEAR?!?!?! :yikes:

Wait a sec! You're saying that some people have a wife that actually BUYS THEM SHAVING GEAR?!?!?! :yikes:

Well, not really. My understanding from a friend, a (cough) very close friend (cough, cough), is that hints need to be dropped but in a very discreet manner. For instance, too insistent and it elicits a response from the Better Half of, "Hey, it feels like you are placing an order instead of making a suggestion." When you hear that you just crossed the line and there is no way in H#*& you will receive what you had hoped for. So gents, go slowly...

My wife bought my thirtieth birthday gift from @Captain Pre-Capsize: a gorgeous lather bowl. It all depends on how the issue comes up, in my personal experience. My wife directly asked what I wanted for my birthday, so I told her I’d been eyeing one of those bowls since getting into shaving last summer. I never felt like I could “splurge” enough to buy one as I already had a cheap stainless steel one that worked well enough. I told her that whatever color she picked would be wonderful if she decided to get that. I gave her a couple other options for gifts, but she decided on the bowl. I think she got the cobalt. Deep blue with some red mixed into it here and there. Absolutely stunning. It’ll be a bowl I treasure for years.

Top Bottom