What's new

Can you get 100 Blade price but for less blades?

I have found several brands of blades from samples that I like.

Although, I like 100 blade prices, don't see myself purchasing several hundred to have the different brands. Does anyone know any place that offers 25 blade allotments at 100 blade prices?

Sure. You can get five boxes of 5 blades for about the same price as a 100 pack.

Or are you asking if you can get 25 for the same per-blade price as 100?

Sure. You can get five boxes of 5 blades for about the same price as a 100 pack.

Or are you asking if you can get 25 for the same per-blade price as 100?
The latter. Per blade price. 25 blades at 100 blades per blade price.

The latter. Per blade price. 25 blades at 100 blades per blade price.
Ok. I doubt you'll find a retailer that does that. Your best bet is to watch the BST. Sometimes people buy hundreds and split them with others. Or you could buy 100 and sell 75 of them.

This isn’t how wholesaling works.

Agreed. But check out Razor Blades Club. They sell in increments at respectable prices. If you order 100 total, say, 25 each from four brands, you’ll get free shipping. This is much easier and more cost effective than Try a Blade or scattered ebay vendors.

Agreed. But check out Razor Blades Club. They sell in increments at respectable prices. If you order 100 total, say, 25 each from four brands, you’ll get free shipping. This is much easier and more cost effective than Try a Blade or scattered ebay vendors.
Thank you for the response, I’ll check it out.

Ok. I doubt you'll find a retailer that does that. Your best bet is to watch the BST. Sometimes people buy hundreds and split them with others. Or you could buy 100 and sell 75 of them.
I’ll keep an eye on BST to see if anyone wants to split lots. Thank you.

Thank you all for the responses.
I didn’t think there wouldn’t be retailers that offer a smaller bundle at 100 pack discount. I did think others would be interested in splitting a 100 lot for a similar discount, and there would be sites that offer that benefit. The two responses from Heron and Johnwick might be good. I will check them out. If there aren’t any offerings, would it make sense for me to purchase 100 and offer to break it up on BST?
I don’t want to make money on this, I just would like to reduce cost and have a smaller amount of blades. Don’t need 500 blades in my den. They would probably last longer than me.

Thank you all for the responses.
I didn’t think there wouldn’t be retailers that offer a smaller bundle at 100 pack discount. I did think others would be interested in splitting a 100 lot for a similar discount, and there would be sites that offer that benefit. The two responses from Heron and Johnwick might be good. I will check them out. If there aren’t any offerings, would it make sense for me to purchase 100 and offer to break it up on BST?
I don’t want to make money on this, I just would like to reduce cost and have a smaller amount of blades. Don’t need 500 blades in my den. They would probably last longer than me.
Unless you are splitting with folks in your neighborhood you're gonna spend your savings on mailing costs if you split . Just buy the 100 or stop worrying about the difference.

I have found several brands of blades from samples that I like.

Although, I like 100 blade prices, don't see myself purchasing several hundred to have the different brands. Does anyone know any place that offers 25 blade allotments at 100 blade prices?
Find 3 nearby friends who will agree to buy 75 blades from you.
I suggest "nearby" because shipping or postage will inflate the cost to them.
[edit]
Oops. I was too slow.
What @jmudrick said.

Thanks again for the quick response.
Good points on the shipping. Can't hate a guy for trying.
Guess I'll need to convince my cartridge wielding friends to move to DE shaving.

AimlessWanderer

Remember to forget me!
I've always got my blades off ebay, and yes, occasionally a deal will arise where I can get 25 blades for pretty much 1/4 of the going rate of a 100 pack. That's how I built my stash up, as 100 each of all the blades I like would be too many. All it takes is patience, and waiting for the right deal to pop up.

I've always got my blades off ebay, and yes, occasionally a deal will arise where I can get 25 blades for pretty much 1/4 of the going rate of a 100 pack. That's how I built my stash up, as 100 each of all the blades I like would be too many. All it takes is patience, and waiting for the right deal to pop up.
Thanks AimlessWanderer, I will keep a watch on eBay.

Top Bottom