What's new

Can we have a Moment Of Silence please?

So I had this trimmer...I took this thing everywhere when I had to travel....out of the state, out of the country, 21 moves, 15 different states, there were weeks and months where this was my only shave, for over 25 years. This thing is older than my daughter, it's been here her entire life and she's seemingly (at 19 lol) unable to believe it's gone:

proxy.php

Bit the dust a couple mornings ago....had it charging, went to trim my moustache, it's over. The signs were there.....wouldn't charge all the way, mini trimmer wasn't working anymore etc.....but I thought I might have a few months left. Alas, it was not to be.

Goodbye old friend...and sincerely, thank you.

New hotness:

proxy.php

Told my wife I needed something or she was going to get a mouth of moustache every time we kissed....took about 3 days before this showed up.

Works well, it's light, I hate it because it's not my old friend.

Grieve with me fellas....

Hannah's Dad

I Can See Better Than Bigfoot.
I’ve got a Remington Titanium MB45 (that’s probably as old as yours) and hasn’t been used much over the years. Do you have any interest? Still holds a good charge.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 24
I’ve got a Remington Titanium MB45 (that’s probably as old as yours) and hasn’t been used much over the years. Do you have any interest? Still holds a good charge.

My brother I appreciate that greatly, but I’m GRUME this month and that’d set me over the edge.

Thanks muchly tho!

So I had this trimmer...I took this thing everywhere when I had to travel....out of the state, out of the country, 21 moves, 15 different states, there were weeks and months where this was my only shave, for over 25 years. This thing is older than my daughter, it's been here her entire life and she's seemingly (at 19 lol) unable to believe it's gone:

proxy.php

Bit the dust a couple mornings ago....had it charging, went to trim my moustache, it's over. The signs were there.....wouldn't charge all the way, mini trimmer wasn't working anymore etc.....but I thought I might have a few months left. Alas, it was not to be.

Goodbye old friend...and sincerely, thank you.

New hotness:

proxy.php

Told my wife I needed something or she was going to get a mouth of moustache every time we kissed....took about 3 days before this showed up.

Works well, it's light, I hate it because it's not my old friend.

Grieve with me fellas....
You could have tried replacing the battery in your old one. I've replaced batteries in other shavers, and trimmers. Remember to recycle your batteries in your old trimmer.

Clayton

Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk

You could have tried replacing the battery in your old one. I've replaced batteries in other shavers, and trimmers. Remember to recycle your batteries in your old trimmer.

Clayton

I've got to add that you sure took good care of your MB-50 to get 25 years out of it.

Clayton

Never used on of these. So, they are for the purpose of making sure the facial stubble looks like a well manicured lawn?

Well for the most part it's a hair trimmer....could use it with a guard to edge sideburns, beard etc...but there were times I was traveling a lot and couldn't really take anything else as it didn't make sense. Jobsites with power but no real sinks to speak of because we hadn't built them yet lol

I used to use the blade side with no guard just to shave with, did it for years whenever I had to.

A moment of silence for an electric trimmer?

Nope. Nothing doing. That event gets the whole New Orleans Dixieland Jazz send off. It needs to be framed as a joyous occassion. Something akin to George Orwell's 1984 ending with Winston Smith managing to topple Big Brother altogether.

A moment of silence for an electric trimmer?

Nope. Nothing doing. That event gets the whole New Orleans Dixieland Jazz send off. It needs to be framed as a joyous occassion. Something akin to George Orwell's 1984 ending with Winston Smith managing to topple Big Brother altogether.

Spoilers!

[emoji3]

Top Bottom