What's new

Can someone provide a review/thoughts on Osage Rub?

I'm somewhat fascinated by this stuff. I told a friend that I liked the menthol/cool/icey sensation of proraso, and he asked me if I've ever tried Osage Rub. Quite frankly, I never even heard of it, so I went to ebarbershop.com and purchased a $2.00 travel size bottle of this green product.

OH MY GAWWD!!!! This is the stuff to get that icey blast on your face post shave.

Can anyone provide their thoughts on this stuff, or perhaps a review of it? It seems really good, but I'm interested in peoples thoughts on it.

I've never used it. I seem to recall the "other Randy" :tongue: using it a few times in the past. Perhaps he can chime in.

I've never used it. I seem to recall the "other Randy" :tongue: using it a few times in the past. Perhaps he can chime in.

Good memory! I use it for a couple of applications. During the summer, I use it as an aftershave. After a long hard day at work, it works well when sprayed as a hair conditioner. And I use it year round as a "coolant" on my feet. I keep it in an atomizer, and spray it wherever I want!

Randy

My thoughts: I have no idea how effective it is. But it sounds rather like a marinade for your steaks.

-Mo

Top Bottom