What's new

Can someone just clarify?

Sorry if this is a dumba$$ post but could someone just clarify something for me? Do you need 50 posts to be able to purchase one of the decants or just to be able to start a purchase group?

I'd love to try some of these scents, man it seems like there are so many great ones available but it would break the bank to have to buy large bottles. If I do need 50 posts then you guys may be hearing a lot from me in the coming weeks.....inane ramblings...........mutter mutter! :tongue:

Andy,

I think the concept morphed a bit from the original idea. You are free to purchase whatever you want (assuming your money is good) from the existing pool. Just PM Rik for details.

Thanks Scotto, now to start saving some money! I'm probably jumping the gun here a bit anyway, my DE razor and badger brush set hasn't even arrived yet!:tongue:

I'm positively itching to get going with this new hobby.

woodbane said:
Thanks Scotto, now to start saving some money! I'm probably jumping the gun here a bit anyway, my DE razor and badger brush set hasn't even arrived yet!:tongue:

Well, at least you can have a great fragrance while you wait!:001_smile

woodbane said:

Saving money? No, that's the last thing you're going to do. :lol:
Remember, you're supposedly getting into this because it's cheaper than the store bought crap. Riiiiiggghhhhttt...(Dr. Evil voice)
The bug has bitten you..Well it's a slippery slope to broke, but it's fun hanging out down here. :lol:

The 50 post thing was for members to be able to submit an offering and purchase a bottle. The intention was that a "new" member would not "appear" out of thin air, offer a few scents, collect the $, then dissapear.

Now that we've got Rik (the man) heading up the decant club, such restrictions are unnecessary!

Sorry I'm late to the party. Everyone is welcome to purchase from the B&B Decant Club. Welcome aboard!

Top Bottom