What's new

Can someone in the know please help with ERN?

Ok, so I already have a decent collection of blades however after hearing a lot of great stuff about ERN razors I am on the hunt for one. Now my question is, can someone who knows their stuff regarding ERN blades please help me find one worth buying? Now obviously I am not out to spend a small fortune...there are quite a few on the auction site that shan't be named but I don't know enough to know if I am buying a worthy top notch specimen.

Please help! Haha

Robert

The key is finding a blade in great condition .Stay away from blades with excessive hone wear or edge damage .Every ERN blade I have used had very good steel.I really love how my ERN Ator shaves .Also keep an eye out for GONG Razors .They were made by ERN and usually sell for less than ERN marked razors .Hope this helps .

@Biglo13 well I snatched up an ERN so far tonight but now I am on the hunt for something else. Something English and with a wedge profile to add to the collection. I've never used a wedge razor before and I may not like it but that won't stop me from adding one to my case. My budget would be up to $100 at most and I would definitely like something in fairly decent shape.

Top Bottom