What's new

Can someone help me out?

About 14 years ago, my wife bought this home. Picked it up at a garage sale. I stuck it in my bookcase in my man cave and it has not been touched. I discovered it when moving things out for new carpet. Can someone give me any information on it?
proxy.php

proxy.php

I'm sure it's still drinkable, but the packaging is so interesting that I was wondering if anyone had any information on it. It is unopened and I'm sure after so many years in my bookcase it's even smoother.

You lucked out. Camus has been selling cognac since the 1860s. If you do a Google search for it you will find that the last time it sold was in 2018 at a price of $869.00.

There is one for sale at the present time.

Be careful what you do next. Be aware that last link with the bottle on sale for a pittance is for:
"The filling level of the bottle doesn't seem too good while shaking it (probably 75%)
The bottle seems to have a renewed / replaced cork"
From your pictures, I gather that your bottle is sealed. Untouched. Well, that is worth more than €150. Almost guaranteed.
But, if you are thinking of selling that low, I am sure you could find someone here to fetch it. :laugh:
Take your time and get her out there on a bid.

Top Bottom